Psychoactive Research chemicals are new synthetic substances that are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Research on the effects of, and treatment for, abuse of these drugs is limited due to the fact that they’re fairly new and have avoided mainstream notice. Research chemicals do not have a lot of human consumption data, and thus harm-reduction and special care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.
Psychedelics are drugs which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality, otherwise known as hallucinations. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might see images, hear sounds or feel sensations. These chemicals offer some of the most intense psychological experiences and care should be taken when ingesting them.
Experimental drugs have extremely limited human consumption data. There is not enough reliable information about this substance. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information on these substances is limite and incomplete. Please be cautioned. Always practice harm reduction.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most power and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
Also known as:
(methylsulfanyl)phe[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] nyl]ethanamin
(methylsulfanyl)phe[ACD/IUPAC Name] nyl]ethanamine
(méthylsulfanyl)phé[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] nyl]éthanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-(me[ACD/Index Name] thylthio)-
- phenethylamine, 2,5
A very rare psychedelic phenylethylamine, that is quite lovely.
|Avg. Mass||227.3232 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||227.097992 Da|
|2C-T Duration Data|
Interactions and Synergies
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
|Marguis Test Result|
- 1717 CheMall OR148889
- AKos AKOS023802620
- American Custom Chemicals Corp CHM0008088
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A18.133.580
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.959.506
- BGS International BG04247998
- BOC Sciences 61638-09-3
- ChEMBL CHEMBL127252
- ChemIDplus 61638093
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID60438340
- FDA UNII - NLM E5X0VFF7S4
- Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary 12315927
- PubMed 978423
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Wikidata Q3014232
- Wikipedia 2C-T
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks for ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.