Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
2C-B-FLY-NBOMe Also known as:
|Avg. Mass||284.1491 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||283.020782 Da|
- Abblis Chemicals AB1006818
- AKos AKOS015950994
- Alichem A019106609
- Amadis Chemical A812382
- Angene AGN-PC-0QBDK6
- Ark Pharm, Inc. AK327320
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A24.548.152
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.962.873
- BGS International BG00992990
- BindingDB 50052339
- BLDpharm BD18943
- ChEMBL CHEMBL101189
- ChemIDplus 178557216
- ChemIDplus 733720951
- ChemShuttle 131866
- Chemspace CSC015193111
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID0093001
- Erowid 2C-B-Fly
- FDA UNII - NLM Z1T18Z40OT
- LabNetwork LN02189463
- Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary 10265873
- Mcule MCULE-8907136377
- MuseChem R052417
- PubChem 10265873
- SORD SST0025433
- SORD SST0025433
- Thomson Pharma 00536910
- VulcanChem VC245489
- Wikidata Q4633042
- Wikipedia 2C-B-FLY
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.