Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Methallylescaline Also known as:
[(2-methyl-2-propen[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] -1-yl)oxy]phenyl}et hanamin
[(2-methyl-2-propen[ACD/IUPAC Name] -1-yl)oxy]phenyl}et hanamine
[(2-méthyl-2-propén[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] -1-yl)oxy]phényl}ét hanamine
[(2-methylprop-2-en[ACD/IUPAC Name] -1-yl)oxy]phenyl}et hanamine
3,5-dimethoxy-4-[(2[ACD/Index Name] -methyl-2-propen-1- yl)oxy]-
(2-methyl-allyloxy) -phenyl]-ethylamine HCl
[(2-methylprop-2-en -1-yl)oxy]phenyl}et han-1-amine
-methyl-2-propen-1- yl)oxy]benzeneethan amine
- Methallylescaline H
Mescaline analogue first synthesised by Alexander Shulgin, derived from and less potent than allylescaline. A psychedelic phenethylamine which causes stimulation, euphoria and hallucinatory experiences.
It is reported to produce hallucinogenic and stimulant effects comparable to that of other mescaline analogs (e. g. allylescaline, proscaline, and escaline) when administered.
The effects of methallylescaline were first described by Alexander Shulgin in his book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story. He lists the dosage range as 40mg to 60mg orally and describes the duration of action to be 8 - 12 hours. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of methallylescaline, and it has little history of human usage.
It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
Methallylescaline contains two methoxy functional groups (CH3O-) which are attached to carbons R3 and R5 of the phenyl ring. Methallylescaline is substituted at R4 with a methallyloxy chain.
This three carbon chain consists of a R2 methyl substituted allyl group with a double bond on the terminal carbon.
This chain is connected to the phenyl ring at R4 through an ether (oxygen) bridge.
|Avg. Mass||251.3214 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||251.152145 Da|
Become an Exclusive Member For Free
Become a member now, sign up, and get free updates, news articles, and the latest happenings in the Psychedelic World.
|Methallylescaline Duration Data|
- #99 MAL: Methallylescaline; 3,5-Dimethoxy-4-methallyloxyphenethylamine (PiHKAL) | http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=99&domain=pk |
- "Gesetz zur Bekämpfung der Verbreitung neuer psychoaktiver Stoffe" (PDF) (in German). Bundesanzeiger Verlag. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "Anlage NpSG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "§ 4 NpSG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 (Legislation.gov.uk) | http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2016/2/contents/enacted
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.