Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
DOPR Also known as:
propylphenyl)-2-pro[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] panamin
propylphenyl)-2-pro[ACD/IUPAC Name] panamine
propylphényl)-2-pro[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] panamine
2,5-dimethoxy-α-met[ACD/Index Name] hyl-4-propyl-
propyl-phenyl)-1-me thyl-ethylamine(DOP R)
- amphetamine, 2,5-di
- DOPR[ACD/IUPAC Name]
A rare psychedelic amphetamine of the same class as DOM. This is a powerful and potent psychedelic with all the effects you would expect from an amphetamine. Described by Shulgin as a ‘heavy duty psychedelic’. Analogue of 2C-P.
|Avg. Mass||237.3379 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||237.172882 Da|
|DOPR Duration Data|
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A31.090.478
- BindingDB 50005249
- ChEMBL CHEMBL8569
- DiscoveryGate 542051
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID30288435
- FDA UNII - NLM L3P287BI9W
- NIST Spectra mainlib_121306
- PubChem 542051
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Wikidata Q4596792
- Wikipedia DOPR
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.