Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
1CP-LSD Also known as:
1cP-LSD (1-cyclopropionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide) is a novel lysergamide with little to no history of use. It is said to be a less pushy and shorter lasting version of LSD. Described as having a more gradual onset than 1P-LSD, with a less visual more meditative headspace when compared with LSD.NOTE: This is a very new research chemical - take all info with a grain of salt.
|1CP-LSD Duration Data|
- Analysis enhancement - This effect is consistent in its manifestation and introspection dominant.
- Anxiety & Paranoia - This effect is not as common at low to moderate doses and is less likely to occur when the basic rules of set and setting are taken into account. It should be noted that this inconsistently induced effect is seemingly more likely to manifest when used with cannabis. This combination should be used with extreme caution if one is not experienced with psychedelics, meaning that the user should adequately pace themselves with a fraction of their usual amount. It is commonly reported that psychedelics can to a certain extent counteract some of the perceived mental cloudiness or intoxicating effects of THC causing the user to in turn use more cannabis than is needed which can often lead to an overwhelmingly anxious headspace or a "bad trip".
- Conceptual thinking
- Creativity enhancement
- Emotion enhancement
- Novelty enhancement
- Personal bias suppression
- Personal meaning enhancement
- Focus enhancement - This effect is experienced exclusively on low or threshold dosages and feels less forced than it does with stimulants.
- Immersion enhancement
- Suggestibility enhancement
- Cognitive euphoria - This component is, generally speaking less consistent and pronounced than it is with substances like psilocybin and MDMA. The mental euphoria experienced on LSD is usually simply due to an enhancement of the user’s current psychological and emotional state coupled with its more regularly occurring effect, physical euphoria.
- Déjà vu
- Ego replacement
- Increased libido
- Increased music appreciation
- Increased sense of humor
- Memory suppression
- Multiple thought streams
- Personality regression
- Thought acceleration
- Thought disorganization
- Thought loops
- Time distortion
Based on its structural similarity to LSD, 1B-LSD likely acts as a partial agonist at the 5-HT2A receptor. The psychedelic effects are thought to primarily come from its efficacy at the 5-HT2A receptors distributed throughout the brain. 1B-LSD also likely displays binding activity at a wide range of monoamine receptors, such as those for dopamine and norepinephrine. However, there is currently no data to support these claims. It has been theorized that 1B-LSD (as well as the acyl homologs 1P-LSD and ALD-52) is deacylated in the body to LSD by elimination of butyric acid, as shown by studies with human blood serum.
- Stimulation - 1B-LSD is usually regarded as very energetic and stimulating without being forced. For example, when taken in any environment it will usually encourage physical activities such as running, walking, climbing or dancing. In comparison, other more commonly used psychedelics such as psilocybin which are generally sedating and relaxed.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations - The "body high" of 1B-LSD can be characterized as proportionally very intense in comparison to its accompanying visual and cognitive effects. It behaves as a euphoric, fast-moving, sharp and location-specific tingling sensation. For some, it is manifested spontaneously at different, unpredictable points throughout the trip, but for most, it maintains a steady presence that rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached. At moderate to high doses of 1B-LSD, this sensation often approaches its highest level and can become so overwhelming that people may find themselves debilitated with pleasurable sensations.
- Tactile enhancement - Feelings of enhanced tactile sensations are consistently present at moderate levels throughout most 1B-LSD experiences. If level 8A geometry is reached, an intense sensation of suddenly becoming aware of and being able to feel every single nerve ending across a person's entire body all at once is consistently present.
- Stamina enhancement - This is generally mild in comparison to the stamina enhancement produced by traditional stimulants.
- Appetite suppression
- Bodily control enhancement
- Difficulty urinating
- Excessive yawning - This effect is significantly less pronounced than it is with psilocybin and its related compounds, the four-position substituted tryptamines.
- Nausea - Mild nausea is occasionally reported when consumed in moderate to high dosages and either passes instantly soon after the user has vomited or gradually fades by itself as the peak sets in.
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Increased perspiration
- Muscle contractions
- Muscle spasms
- Pupil dilation
- Increased salivation
- Vasoconstriction - Vasoconstriction may lead to users feeling cold, especially in the extremities.
- Seizure - The likelihood is largely extrapolated from the seizures that have been reported from the use of LSD. It is thought to mainly be a risk in those who are genetically predisposed to them, particularly while accompanied by physically taxing conditions such as states of dehydration, fatigue, undernourishment or overheating.
- Synaesthesia - In its fullest manifestation, this is a very rare and non-reproducible effect. Increasing the dosage can increase the likelihood of this occurring, but seems to only be a prominent part of the experience among those who are already predisposed to synaesthetic states.
Anecdotal reports from many users suggest that the subjective effects of 1B-LSD are so similar to that of LSD so as to be virtually indistinguishable from one another. In comparison to other psychedelics such as psilocybin, LSA and ayahuasca, 1B-LSD is significantly more stimulating and fast-paced regarding the specific style of its physical and cognitive effects.
- Colour enhancement - In comparison to other psychedelics, this effect is often reported to be brighter but not as varied in its character.
- Pattern recognition enhancement
- Visual acuity enhancement
- Drifting (melting, breathing, morphing and flowing) - In comparison to other psychedelics, this effect can be described as highly detailed yet cartoon-like in its appearance. The distortions are slow and smooth in motion and fleeting in their appearance.
- Colour shifting
- Colour tinting
- After images
- Depth perception distortions
- Perspective distortions
- Symmetrical texture repetition
- Scenery slicing
The visual geometry of 1B-LSD can be described as more similar in appearance to that of 2C-B or 2C-I than psilocin, LSA or DMT. It can be comprehensively described through its variations as primarily intricate in complexity, algorithmic in form, unstructured in organization, brightly lit, colourful in scheme, synthetic in feel, multicoloured in scheme, flat in shading, sharp in edges, large in size, fast in speed, smooth in motion, angular in its corners, non-immersive in-depth and consistent in intensity.
1B-LSD is capable of producing a full range of hallucinatory states in a fashion that is significantly less consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics, specifically tryptamines like DMT or psilocybin mushrooms. These effects include:
- Machinescapes - This component is a rare effect that typically only occurs at very strong to heavy doses, and not as consistently as with notably visual psychedelics like DMT, ETH-LAD, and 2C-P, and atypical psychedelics like salvia.
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots) - Although 1B-LSD is technically capable of producing hallucinatory states in a fashion that is on par with psilocin or DMT in its vividness and intensity, these effects are incredibly rare and inconsistent in comparison. While traditional psychedelics such as LSA, ayahuasca and mescaline will induce internal hallucinations near consistently at level 5 geometry and above, 1B-LSD will for most simply go straight into Level 8A visual geometry. This lack of consistently induced hallucinatory breakthroughs means that for most, LSD is limited in depth. When they do occur, they can be described in terms of their variations as lucid in believability, interactive in style, new experiences in content, autonomous in controllability and geometry-based in appearance.
- External hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots)
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.