Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
DOET Also known as:
thoxyphenyl)-2-prop[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] anamin
thoxyphenyl)-2-prop[ACD/IUPAC Name] anamine
thoxyphényl)-2-prop[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] anamine
4-ethyl-2,5-dimetho[ACD/Index Name] xy-α-methyl-
- Phenethylamine, 2,5
ylamphetamine (''DO Et'')
- DOET (exempt prepar
A potent and long acting psychedelic stimulant and substituted amphetamine, similar in effects to other DOx compounds. First synthesised by Alexander Shulgin.
|Avg. Mass||223.3113 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||223.157227 Da|
Become an Exclusive Member For Free
Become a member now, sign up, and get free updates, news articles, and the latest happenings in the Psychedelic World.
|DOET Duration Data|
- 1717 CheMall OR054661
- 1717 CheMall OR132199
- ACToR: Aggregated Computational Toxicology Resource 15588-95-1
- Advanced Technology & Industrial 3570075
- Alfa Chemistry ACM22004326
- American Custom Chemicals Corp CHM0008079
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A31.062.997
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K13.731.026
- BGS International BG04243666
- BindingDB 81965
- Cayman Chemical 11141
- Cayman Chemical 11141.0
- Cayman Chemical 15704
- Cayman Chemical 15704.0
- ChemAdvisor OHS73354
- ChEMBL CHEMBL8224
- ChemIDplus 022004326
- ChemIDplus 22004326
- Chemspace CSC015231490
- CSDeposition Service DB01467
- DiscoveryGate 27402
- DrugBank DB01467
- FDA UNII - NLM 9SK6K682UL
- LabNetwork LN01307210
- MuseChem R054285
- NIST Spectra mainlib_335372
- NIST Spectra replib_247842
- PubChem 27402
- PubMed 1182040
- PubMed 1197576
- PubMed 2138338
- PubMed 2314063
- PubMed 235610
- PubMed 4389442
- PubMed 4599412
- PubMed 4923215
- PubMed 6771804
- PubMed 8429622
- Royal Society of Chemistry b9pp00129h
- Royal Society of Chemistry c0nj00228c
- Springer Nature 5HT-2 mediation of acute behavioral effects of hallucinogens in rats
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Springer Nature Effects of the phenethylamine derivatives, BL-3912, fenfluramine, and Sch-12679, in rats trained with LSD as a discriminative stimulus
- Springer Nature Enantiomeric separation of amphetamine, methamphetamine and ring substituted amphetamines by means of a ??-cyclodextrin-chiral stationary phase
- Springer Nature MDA and DOM: Substituted amphetamines that do not produce amphetamine-like discriminative stimuli in the rat
- Springer Nature Relative potency of amphetamine derivatives and N,N-dimethyltryptamines
- Springer Nature The discriminative stimulus properties of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine (DOM): Differentiation from amphetamine
- Springer Nature The effects of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine (DOM), 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylamphetamine (DOET), d-amphetamine, and cocaine in rats trained with mescaline as a discriminative stimulus
- Thomson Pharma 00514010
- VulcanChem VC254849
- Wikidata Q947249
- Wikipedia 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylamphetamine
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.