Psychedelics are drugs which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality, otherwise known as hallucinations. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might see images, hear sounds or feel sensations. These chemicals offer some of the most intense psychological experiences and care should be taken when ingesting them.
Experimental drugs have extremely limited human consumption data. There is not enough reliable information about this substance. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information on these substances is limite and incomplete. Please be cautioned. Always practice harm reduction.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most power and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
Also known as:
oxylic acid met hyl ester
ylate de méthyle[French][ACD/IUPAC Name]
ylic acid, methyl e[ACD/Index Name] ster
- Methyl ibogamine-18
Alkaloid found in Tabernanthe iboga and related species. Persistently reduces the self-administration of Cocaine and Morphine in rats.
|SMILES||CC[[email protected]]1C[[email protected]@H]2C[[email protected]@]3([[email protected]]1N(C2)CCc4c3[nH]c5c4cccc5)C(=O)OC|
|Avg. Mass||338.4433 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||338.199432 Da|
Interactions and Synergies
There are no existing interaction or synergy data for this drug.
|Marguis Test Result|
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A33.932.288
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K16.876.773
- ChemFaces CFN92859
- LabNetwork LN03294697
- Molport MolPort-006-111-360
- PubChem 6426909
- Springer Nature Chemotaxonomic study of the genusTabernaemontana (Apocynaceae) based on their indole alkaloid content
- Springer Nature Indole alkaloids from cell suspension cultures of Tabernaemontana divaricata and Tabernanthe iboga
- Springer Nature Inhibitory effect of Iboga-type indole alkaloids on capsaicin-induced contraction in isolated mouse rectum
- Springer Nature Natural products and phytotherapy: an innovative perspective in leishmaniasis treatment
- Springer Nature Three New Indole Alkaloids from Tabernaemontana divaricata
- Thomson Pharma 02242160
- Wikipedia Coronaridine
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks for ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.