Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Coronaridine Also known as:
oxylic acid met hyl ester
ylate de méthyle[French][ACD/IUPAC Name]
ylic acid, methyl e[ACD/Index Name] ster
- Methyl ibogamine-18
Alkaloid found in Tabernanthe iboga and related species. Persistently reduces the self-administration of Cocaine and Morphine in rats.
|Avg. Mass||338.4433 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||338.199432 Da|
Become an Exclusive Member For Free
Become a member now, sign up, and get free updates, news articles, and the latest happenings in the Psychedelic World.
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A33.932.288
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K16.876.773
- ChemFaces CFN92859
- LabNetwork LN03294697
- Molport MolPort-006-111-360
- PubChem 6426909
- Springer Nature Chemotaxonomic study of the genusTabernaemontana (Apocynaceae) based on their indole alkaloid content
- Springer Nature Indole alkaloids from cell suspension cultures of Tabernaemontana divaricata and Tabernanthe iboga
- Springer Nature Inhibitory effect of Iboga-type indole alkaloids on capsaicin-induced contraction in isolated mouse rectum
- Springer Nature Natural products and phytotherapy: an innovative perspective in leishmaniasis treatment
- Springer Nature Three New Indole Alkaloids from Tabernaemontana divaricata
- Thomson Pharma 02242160
- Wikipedia Coronaridine
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.