Psychoactive Research chemicals are new synthetic substances that are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Research on the effects of, and treatment for, abuse of these drugs is limited due to the fact that they’re fairly new and have avoided mainstream notice. Research chemicals do not have a lot of human consumption data, and thus harm-reduction and special care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.
Psychedelics are drugs which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality, otherwise known as hallucinations. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might see images, hear sounds or feel sensations. These chemicals offer some of the most intense psychological experiences and care should be taken when ingesting them.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most power and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
Also known as:
-dimethoxyphenyl]et[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamin
-dimethoxyphenyl]et[ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamine
-diméthoxyphényl]ét[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamine
3,5-dimethoxy-4-(2-[ACD/Index Name] propen-1-yloxy)-
[(prop-2-en-1-yl)ox y]phenyl}ethan-1-am ine
propenyloxy)benzene ethanamine hydrochl oride
Mescaline analogue with a much lower dose, that seems to rely heavily on colours.
It is relatively uncommon and has little to no history of human usage. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of allylescaline. The effects of this compound were first described by Alexander Shulgin in his book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story.
He lists the dosage range as 20 – 35 mg orally and describes the duration of action to be 8 - 12 hours.
Escaline contains two methoxy functional groups CH3O- which are attached to carbons R3, and R5 and an additional allyloxy group at carbon R4 of the phenyl ring.
Allylescaline is the 4-allyloxy analog of mescaline.
|Avg. Mass||237.2949 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||237.13649 Da|
|Allylescaline Duration Data|
Interactions and Synergies
There are no existing interaction or synergy data for this drug.
|Effects||Euphoria, empathy, insight, brightened colour, Closed/Open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception, ego softening, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia.|
|Marguis Test Result|
Allylescaline acts as a 5-HT2A partial agonist. The psychedelic effects are believed to come from allylescaline’s efficacy at the 5-HT2A receptors. However, the role of these interactions and how they result in the psychedelic experience continues to remain elusive.
- Conceptual thinking
- Cognitive euphoria
- Emotion enhancement
- Immersion enhancement
- Increased music appreciation
- Memory suppression
- Novelty enhancement
- Personal bias suppression
- Thought loops
- Time distortion
- Unity and interconnectedness
- Drifting (melting, breathing, morphing and flowing)
- Colour shifting
- Depth perception distortions
- Perspective distortions
- Symmetrical texture repetition
- After images
- Brightness alteration
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots)
- https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal002.shtml | Allylescaline (TiHKAL)
- "Neunte Verordnung zur Änderung betäubungsmittelrechtlicher Vorschriften" (in German). Bundesanzeiger Verlag. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "Anlage I BtMG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "§ 29 BtMG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 (Legislation.gov.uk) | http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2016/2/contents/enacted
- abcr AB480545
- AKos AKOS005930490
- Alichem A019147098
- Angene AGN-PC-0786TW
- Ark Pharm, Inc. AK341876
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A01.595.666
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.957.705
- Boerchem BC600016
- Chemspace CSC000804920
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID80611097
- iChemical EBD1512131
- LabNetwork LN02152320
- Mcule MCULE-8128022215
- Sayibo Inc W53969
- Wikidata Q4733442
- Wikipedia Allylescaline
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks for ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.