Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Allylescaline Also known as:
-dimethoxyphenyl]et[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamin
-dimethoxyphenyl]et[ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamine
-diméthoxyphényl]ét[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] hanamine
3,5-dimethoxy-4-(2-[ACD/Index Name] propen-1-yloxy)-
[(prop-2-en-1-yl)ox y]phenyl}ethan-1-am ine
propenyloxy)benzene ethanamine hydrochl oride
Mescaline analogue with a much lower dose, that seems to rely heavily on colours.
It is relatively uncommon and has little to no history of human usage. Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of allylescaline. The effects of this compound were first described by Alexander Shulgin in his book PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story.
He lists the dosage range as 20 – 35 mg orally and describes the duration of action to be 8 - 12 hours.
Escaline contains two methoxy functional groups CH3O- which are attached to carbons R3, and R5 and an additional allyloxy group at carbon R4 of the phenyl ring.
Allylescaline is the 4-allyloxy analog of mescaline.
|Avg. Mass||237.2949 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||237.13649 Da|
|Allylescaline Duration Data|
- https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal002.shtml | Allylescaline (TiHKAL)
- "Neunte Verordnung zur Änderung betäubungsmittelrechtlicher Vorschriften" (in German). Bundesanzeiger Verlag. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "Anlage I BtMG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- "§ 29 BtMG" (in German). Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz. Retrieved December 10, 2019.
- Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 (Legislation.gov.uk) | http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2016/2/contents/enacted
Ark Pharm, Inc. AK341876
Aurora Fine Chemicals A01.595.666
Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.957.705
EPA DSSTox DTXCID80611097
Sayibo Inc W53969
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.