Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
ALEPH-2 Also known as:
)-2,5-dimethoxyphen[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] yl]-2-propanamin
)-2,5-dimethoxyphen[ACD/IUPAC Name] yl]-2-propanamine
)-2,5-diméthoxyphén[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] yl]-2-propanamine
4-(ethylthio)-2,5-d[ACD/Index Name] imethoxy-α-methyl-
2,5-dimethoxy-pheny l)-1-methyl-ethylam ine
A very rare Phenethylamine, also known as DOT-2, it is the DOx analogue of 2C-T-2. Very little human use recorded. Described as being quite long and highly visual. Likely to be potent, with a reported threshold dose of 3mg.
|Avg. Mass||255.3763 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||255.129303 Da|
Become an Exclusive Member For Free
Become a member now, sign up, and get free updates, news articles, and the latest happenings in the Psychedelic World.
|ALEPH-2 Duration Data|
- BGS International BG04273223
- BindingDB 50164337
- ChEMBL CHEMBL339611
- ChemIDplus 1416991439
- ChemIDplus 255732515
- DrugBank DB13940
- FDA UNII - NLM Z1I419DRZZ
- MuseChem R065501
- PubChem 10264356
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Thomson Pharma 00536093
- VulcanChem VC321351
- Wikidata Q16527585
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.