Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
5-MeO-NIPT Also known as:
ine, 5-methoxy-N-(1[ACD/Index Name] -methylethyl)-
indol-3-yl)ethyl]-2[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] -propanamin
indol-3-yl)ethyl]-2[ACD/IUPAC Name] -propanamine
indol-3-yl)éthyl]-2[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] -propanamine
A little known and little studied tryptamine and analogue of NiPT, also related to DiPT and DET. Psychedelic, that is generally regarded as not worth the time.
|Avg. Mass||232.3214 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||232.157562 Da|
|5-MeO-NIPT Duration Data|
- 1717 CheMall HE050100
- 1717 CheMall HE294974
- AEchem Scientific AE1-011686
- AK Scientific U899
- AKos AKOS005595605
- Alfa Chemistry 109921-55-3
- Amadis Chemical A802109
- American Custom Chemicals Corp AAA0002718
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A00.796.985
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K02.796.904
- Biosynth Carbosynth FM25312
- BOC Sciences 109921-55-3
- ChemDB 4501355
- ChemDB 6705410
- Chemspace CSC046106878
- Collaborative Drug Discovery 931327
- DiscoveryGate 707167
- eMolecules 2035935
- eNovation Chemicals K68817
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID90302767
- Jalor-Chem S14-0592
- LabNetwork LN01300745
- Mcule MCULE-6372151765
- Molport MolPort-002-716-896
- MuseChem R052805
- MuseChem R052806
- NIST Spectra mainlib_379964
- PIChemicals PI-33803
- PubChem 707167
- PubMed 11179447
- PubMed 12908946
- PubMed 15516287
- Sabio-RK 24892
- Springer Nature A model system for prediction of the in vivo metabolism of designer drugs using three-dimensional culture of rat and human hepatocytes
- Springer Nature Metabolism and toxicological analyses of hallucinogenic tryptamine analogues being abused in Japan
- Vitas-M STK679493
- VulcanChem VC247675
- VulcanChem VC247703
- ZINC ZINC00094212
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.