Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
5-MeO-EiPT Also known as:
ine, N-ethyl-5-meth[ACD/Index Name] oxy-N-(1-methylethy l)-
hoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] ethyl]-2-propanamin
hoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)[ACD/IUPAC Name] ethyl]-2-propanamine
hoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] éthyl]-2-propanamine
- 5-Methoxy EiPT
- 5-methoxy eipt rm
A little known and little studied tryptamine and analogue of EiPT, also related to DiPT and DET. Probably a psychedelic. Few reports of effects.
|Avg. Mass||260.3746 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||260.188873 Da|
- 1717 CheMall HE396736
- Alfa Chemistry 850032-66-5
- BGS International BG04277734
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID00655296
- LabNetwork LN01328199
- MuseChem R030127
- Springer Nature Simultaneous determination of tryptamine analogues in designer drugs using gas chromatographyu2013mass spectrometry and liquid chromatographyu2013tandem mass spectrometry
- SynChem a046lit4
- VulcanChem VC207829
- Wikipedia 5-MeO-EiPT
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.