Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
5-Bromo-DMT Also known as:
ine, 5-bromo-N,N-di[ACD/Index Name] methyl-
3-yl)-N,N-dimethyle[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] thanamin
-3-yl)-N,N-dimethyl[ACD/IUPAC Name] ethanamine
-3-yl)-N,N-diméthyl[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] éthanamine
- 5-bromo- N,N-dimeth
Psychedelic drug of the Trypyamine class, and is also found in two marine invertebrates. Animal studies have shown that this could be useful for sedative and/or antidepressant use.
|Avg. Mass||267.1649 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||266.04184 Da|
Subscribe for the latest updates
|5-Bromo-DMT Duration Data|
- 1717 CheMall HE005461
- 1717 CheMall HE170221
- abcr AB482173
- Acemol AMBZ0357
- AK Scientific 3161AJ
- AKos AKOS015909321
- Alichem A490022509
- ALK ALG00194572
- American Custom Chemicals Corp HCH0013495
- Angene AGN-PC-0JQEYO
- Apexmol AM85630
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A18.427.787
- BOC Sciences 17274-65-6
- ChEMBL CHEMBL403031
- ChemDB 5261692
- ChemIDplus 17274656
- Debyesci DB-081193
- DiscoveryGate 360252
- DTP/NCI 622272
- eNovation Chemicals D487746
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID60278041
- FDA UNII - NLM 2F81I6UW8C
- Finetech Industry FT-0620166
- iChemical EBD54177
- LabNetwork LN02217452
- Marinlit cs000000019542
- Marinlit cs000000022435
- Mcule MCULE-4875343540
- Mlit cs000000019542
- Mlit cs000000022435
- Molport MolPort-003-824-149
- Molport MolPort-003-824-149
- MuseChem M081874
- PubChem 360252
- Rosewachem RW058427
- Shanghai IS Chemical Technology I14-33778
- Shanghai Race Chemical RV508215008
- SynChem un090
- Thomson Pharma 00481173
- VulcanChem VC198361
- Wikidata Q10859493
- Wikipedia 5-Bromo-DMT
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.