Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
This is an Experimental Substance with little data. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information is limite and incomplete.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
4-HO-MPMI Also known as:
- 1H-Indol-4-ol, 3-[[
(2R)-1-methyl-2-pyr[ACD/Index Name] rolidinyl]methyl]-
-pyrrolidinyl]methy[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] l}-1H-indol-4-ol
-pyrrolidinyl]methy[ACD/IUPAC Name] l}-1H-indol-4-ol
-pyrrolidinyl]méthy[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] l}-1H-indol-4-ol
- MFCD22199986[MDL number]
A rare tryptamine derivative first synthesised by David Nichols. This drug, also known as lucigenol, has rarely been documented outside the lab. It is known to be a psychedelic similar to other psychoactive tryptamines, with a potency similar to DOI, but little else is known.
|Avg. Mass||230.3055 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||230.141907 Da|
Subscribe for the latest updates
|4-HO-MPMI Duration Data|
- 1717 CheMall HE194600
- A&J Pharmtech AJ-64403
- AK Scientific 1956AB
- AKos AKOS016007381
- Alichem A109005860
- ALK ALG00106424
- American Custom Chemicals Corp CCH0032882
- Ark Pharm, Inc. AK-77129
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.980.046
- BePharm B223779
- BGS International BG01530852
- BGS International BG04553570
- Cayman Chemical CM146920
- Chembo Pharma KB-209982
- Chemenu CM146920
- Chemspace CSC020629309
- eNovation Chemicals D235840
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID30391211
- FDA UNII - NLM 46OU9HLZ35
- LabNetwork LN02178005
- Mcule MCULE-2137916441
- OXchem AX8223779
- PubChem 10466404
- Thomson Pharma 00559273
- Tractus Company Limited
- Wikidata Q4637140
- Wikipedia 4-HO-MPMI
- Wonderchem WD05PPE
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.