Psychoactive Research chemicals are new synthetic substances that are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Research on the effects of, and treatment for, abuse of these drugs is limited due to the fact that they’re fairly new and have avoided mainstream notice. Research chemicals do not have a lot of human consumption data, and thus harm-reduction and special care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.
Psychedelics are drugs which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality, otherwise known as hallucinations. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might see images, hear sounds or feel sensations. These chemicals offer some of the most intense psychological experiences and care should be taken when ingesting them.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most power and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
Also known as:
anyl)-2,5-dimethoxy[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] phenyl]ethanamin
anyl)-2,5-dimethoxy[ACD/IUPAC Name] phenyl]ethanamine
anyl)-2,5-diméthoxy[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] phényl]éthanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-[(1[ACD/Index Name] -methylethyl)thio]-
- phenethylamine, 2,5
A psychedelic phenethylamine that has a longer onset and duration compared to the more common 2C-T-x (2 and 7).
|Avg. Mass||255.3763 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||255.129303 Da|
|2C-T-4 Duration Data|
Interactions and Synergies
There are no existing interaction or synergy data for this drug.
|Avoid||MAOI's as the dangers with 2C-T-7 could also fall into this substance as well. (Serotonin Syndrome)|
|Marguis Test Result|
- 1717 CheMall OR060212
- 1717 CheMall OR148891
- Alfa Chemistry ACM207740258
- American Custom Chemicals Corp CHM0008083
- Atomole Scientific AT-24510
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K18.944.660
- ChEMBL CHEMBL338259
- ChemIDplus 207740258
- Chemspace CSC015221242
- Erowid 2-C-T-4
- FDA UNII - NLM 558WSD71D4
- iChemical EBD2050466
- NIST Spectra mainlib_379076
- Sayibo Inc W53955
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Wikidata Q4633057
- Wikipedia 2C-T-4
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks for ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.