Psychoactive Research chemicals are new synthetic substances that are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Research on the effects of, and treatment for, abuse of these drugs is limited due to the fact that they’re fairly new and have avoided mainstream notice. Research chemicals do not have a lot of human consumption data, and thus harm-reduction and special care should be taken if choosing to ingest them.
Psychedelics are drugs which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality, otherwise known as hallucinations. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might see images, hear sounds or feel sensations. These chemicals offer some of the most intense psychological experiences and care should be taken when ingesting them.
Experimental drugs have extremely limited human consumption data. There is not enough reliable information about this substance. This is most likely because the substance is is not very old. Information on these substances is limite and incomplete. Please be cautioned. Always practice harm reduction.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most power and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
Practice Harm Reduction. Proceed with Caution.
Also known as:
nitrophenyl)ethanam[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] in
nitrophenyl)ethanam[ACD/IUPAC Name] ine
nitrophényl)éthanam[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] ine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-nit[ACD/Index Name] ro-
- 2C-N (exempt prepar
- 2C-N (exempt prepar
ation)|2,5-dimethox y-4-nitro-benzeneet hanamine
- Ethanamine, 2-(2,5-
A relatively uncommon and short-acting psychedelic phenethylamine of the 2C-x family. It behaves much like other 2C-x drugs, but is unique in that it is a yellowish golden-coloured salt. Described by some, namely Shulgin, as being quite underwhelming.
|Avg. Mass||226.2292 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||226.095352 Da|
|2C-N Duration Data|
Interactions and Synergies
- The 5-MeO psychedelics can interact unpredictably to potentiate other psychedelics
- Cannabis has an unexpectedly strong and somewhat unpredictable synergy with psychedelics.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally uneccessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- The anxiogenic and focusing effects of stimulants increase the chance of unpleasant thought loops. The combination is generally unnecessary because of the stimulating effects of psychedelics. Combination of the stimulating effects may be uncomfortable.
- MAO-B inhibitors can increase the potency and duration of phenethylamines unpredictably
- Tramadol is well known to lower seizure threshold and psychedelics raise the risk of seizures.
|Effects||Euphoria, empathy, insight, brightened colour, Closed/Open eye visuals, enhanced tactile sensation, mental/physical stimulation, decreased appetite, pupil dilation, restlessness, change in perception, ego softening, sweating/chills, muscle tension, confusion, insomnia.|
|Marguis Test Result|
- 1717 CheMall OR146282
- ABI Chemicals AC2A0EHQP
- AKos AKOS030254815
- Angene AGN-PC-0WH3P1
- Aurora Fine Chemicals A43.213.177
- Aurora Fine Chemicals K19.177.579
- Cayman Chemical 11890
- Cayman Chemical 11890.0
- Cayman Chemical 15717
- Cayman Chemical 15717.0
- EPA DSSTox DTXCID20103289
- FDA UNII - NLM BB2B23B11H
- LabNetwork LN01324094
- MuseChem R040470
- NIST Spectra mainlib_335021
- PubChem 10036637
- PubMed 17337633
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 39 new amphetamine designer drugs on three abuse drugs urinary screening tests
- Springer Nature Cross-reactivities of 41 new amphetamine designer drugs to EMIT?? immunoassays
- Thomson Pharma 00564639
- VulcanChem VC233641
- Wikidata Q3373482
- Wikipedia 2C-N
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks for ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.