Psychedelic Research Chemicals or RC Chems are new synthetic substances which are structurally similar to the original drug, while being functional analogs. Data on their effects limited due as they’re fairly new and do not have a lot of human consumption history.
Psychedelics are substances (natural or laboratory made) which cause profound changes in a one’s perceptions of reality. While under the influence of hallucinogens, users might hallcuniate visually and auditorily.
Disclaimer: Psychedelic drugs offer some of the most powerful and intense psychological experiences. Additionally these substances are illegal in many places. We understand that even though these substances are illegal, their use occurs frequently. We do not condone breaking of the law. By providing accurate information about these substances, we encourage the user to make responsible decisions and practice harm reduction.
25E-NBOMe Also known as:
ETHYLPHENYL)-N-(2-M ETHOXYBENZYL)ETHANA MINE
thoxyphenyl)-N-(2-m[German][ACD/IUPAC Name] ethoxybenzyl)ethana min
thoxyphenyl)-N-(2-m[ACD/IUPAC Name] ethoxybenzyl)ethana mine
thoxyphényl)-N-(2-m[French][ACD/IUPAC Name] éthoxybenzyl)éthana mine
- 25E-NBOMe[ACD/IUPAC Name]
4-ethyl-2,5-dimetho[ACD/Index Name] xy-N-[(2-methoxyphe nyl)methyl]-
A potent psychedelic phenethylamine and derivative of 2C-E, usually sold on blotters. May be mis-sold as LSD. Effects include vivid hallucinations, stimulation, heavy body load and vasoconstriction. At high doses vasoconstriction can endanger life, exercise caution.
|Avg. Mass||329.4333 Da|
|Monoisotopic Mass||329.199097 Da|
Subscribe for the latest updates
|25E-NBOMe Duration Data|
Information made possible with:
- PsychonautWiki is a community-driven online encyclopedia that aims to document the field of psychonautics in a comprehensive, scientifically-grounded manner.
- Erowid is a non-profit educational & harm-reduction resource with 60 thousand pages of online information about psychoactive drugs
- PubChem National Center for Bio Informatics
- Chemspider is a free chemical structure database providing fast access to over 34 million structures, properties and associated information.
Additional APIs were used to construct this information. Thanks to ChemSpider, NCBI, PubChem etc.
Data is constantly updated so please check back later to see if there is any more available information on this substance.